We look for a person to organise our weekend operation in Bratislava and beyond as well as convert our last minute leads in to business.
- Completely & independently organising our bookings in Bratislava and optionally in some other European destinations.
- Booking services included in our pre-booked tours with our suppliers, communicating with suppliers and keeping favourable relations with them.
- Leading a small team of tourguides, inclusive basic training, and scheduling these guides to our pre-booked tours.
- Supervision of financial aspects of our operation in Bratislava and optionally in other destinations.
- Communication with clients via chat, email and phone; up-selling of other programs.
- Handling changes of existing bookings.
- Post-tour communication.
- Answering our last minute leads and converting them in to bookings.
- Receiving new last minute leads, answering these via chat, email and phone.
- Searching last minute availability.
- Ensuring guaranteed confirmation from clients and converting the leads in to profitable bookings.
- Supervise local physical promotion of our services (leaflets distribution, street marketing, local partner relations).
- Support of overall long-term company efforts (product development; managing key partnerships).
Type of Employment
full-time job or minimum 30 hours per week job
working days include weekends
Bratislava – Staré Mesto, with occasional business trips within Europe based on the scope of responsibility
Salary during probation period: 1 000 EUR per month.
Salary after probation period: 1 000 EUR per month plus profit based bonus. We expect the bonus reach to 500 EUR per month in average and the salary to be in 1000 – 2000 EUR range.
Optional home-office (applies after probation period and subject to independent performance of the job).
- Passion for customer service.
- Sales skills.
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Detail oriented and systematic.
- Fluent communication in English, both oral and written.
- Advanced computer literacy. We require Google Sheets (or Microsoft Excel) knowledge at advanced level. Other software we use includes Whatsapp, internet browser, Skype, email client.
- Smart person who is a quick learner and who is later able to independently solve tasks and problems.
- Achievement driven.
- Willing to work, being accurate and reliable in attendance.
Additional (Non-essential) Requirements
- Multilingualism. Knowledge of German is highly welcome in our company.
- Professional or educational experience from English speaking environment.
- Work experience or experience from student, non-profit or similar projects in organisation of events, travel industry or customer service. Candidates with relevant experience may qualify for profit based bonus earlier than after probation period.
- Entrepreneurial ambitions.
- Interested in adrenaline events & partying.
Feel free to apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .